Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tired.

I am quite exhausted lately, so much to do and so little time...

It took a few years to really understand what that meant.

now I know, and I wish I didn't.


So here's the scoop; I feel like this blog is..
Lacking something.
Which makes it difficult to want to post anything
In favor of what it is lacking...

which is people. Some body to read and respond...
because if I had readers, and feedback, I would know what to start talking about...
and I wouldn't be pulling things just out of thin air.

But I can't do that, because I have no response what so ever..
So what was the point of this?
I like to have goals, and do random things.. only problem?
I always want to expect great astounding things to arise from these goals

when most of the time I have to except that it just won't be the case.
you know?
I certainly have figured this out;
even though I didn't want to.

now I know, and I wish I didn't.

Until I feel like it,

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment