Monday, February 8, 2010

Cheez-its and Chocolate

I'm tired (again. This is not normal, trust me... it's my teachers' fault)

So, I will leave you with a "recipe" that I still have no recollection as to how I discovered it...


Cheez-its dipped in melted milk chocolate

It sounds unappetizing, repulsive in fact but trust me...

If you like Cheez-its



and if you like chocolate




You will like cheez-its and chocolate.

Melt milk chocolate chips in a pot heated on low until it gets all liquidy and 'fondue-ey' then take a cheez-it, dip it in the vat of sugary goodness, close your eyes and fearlessly pop the creative confection in your mouth.


If you don't like it then you are a picky eater and I'm sorry but your condition currently has no cure. If you know you are a finicky snacker before hand maybe have a glass of milk or juice handy just in case; But other than that, you'll just have to trust me.

Goodnight,

-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment