Tuesday, February 9, 2010

First day of what I like to call "Sugar Fast"

I like things that are sweet; unfortunately, most sweet things I tend to eat are pretty much junk food. I am probably the second most unhealthy vegetarian alive.. I say second because I'm hoping that there is SOMEONE on this planet who is veg and less healthy than me. There's gotta be at least one other before me right?

ANYWAYS.
So... this is difficult. 36 days. I don't know why 36...I just liked the number.

My friend McKinley was eating a cookie during visual art class today and I wanted to ask for a piece sooo bad but I didn't..high five me! Seriously though, if only one day is torture...

what the hell will 36 days be??? I can't even fathom.

It's not THAT bad I'm just joking around but; I do like sugar. and sugar likes me too. So... we're just taking a break in the relationship for a little while you know?



Seeing other food groups; like I don't know...vegetables? Legumes? Nuts? Dairy?
It's only 36 days...how hard can it be?

I promise to discuss more interesting topics as I get used to this blog thing. I swear. Maybe tonight when I'm awake at three in the morning (Insomniac speaking) I will tell you about the series of twisted nightmares that I had last night during the half hour of sleep I accomplished. It was pretty bizarre...but probably would be neat to read about. Maybe. We'll see.

If there is anyone that is vegetarian and crappy at being one too, let me know...
It will be nice to form an alliance.

... and maybe for those of you that are the 'righteous' vegs, maybe offer me up some recipes that are quick and awesome?

Until..I feel like it,

Paige.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Paigy-poo... Monica and I LOVE it. It's hilarious and interesting and very Paige-like. Heehee. I love love love love. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo gena

    ReplyDelete