Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jealous of the Animals

You ever wish you were a certain animal? Ever wish you could be any animal besides human? Animals have a lot of cool quirks about them and I will admit I get jealous on occasion. Here are some animal facts I found that explain reasons why I wouldn't mind magically changing to an animal:




There are only three animals with blue tongues: the black bear, the Chow Chow dog and the blue-tongued lizard.

-Having a blue tongue would be amazing.
Look at that lizard...he's totally rubbing it in my face. I just know it.





No two zebras have the same striped pattern.


-I tend to go out on a limb to try and be TOTALLY different and unique from any other being (though, in most cases I don't have to try to do that.) But to be a zebra I wouldn't have to try. :P





A beaver can hold it's breath for 45 minutes.

-I can't hold my breath for 1 minute; Beavers are awesome. The talking ones from Narnia are the best though.








An electric eel can produce a shock of up to 650 volts.


-I find it somewhat curious and unfair that all animals have some sort of self defense or "weapon" that they have on their body...and humans don't really at all. What's up with that?




I'm going to stop there, seeing as I'm in need of eating some dinner. PIZZA!

Goodnight,

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment