Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart Day!




My little sister and her friend are rocking out to a Taylor Swift song, singing at the top of their lungs...priceless.

My heart has learned that being single is really what is best for me until further notice, and instead of fighting it I feel content with it..also priceless.

My mom made our family polish pancakes with strawberries which is my personal favorite, and their were no dishes for me to clean up because she used disposable dishware this time...more priceless than you know.

Today is a good day. I hope you find someone to love, and if you are "single" please note that you have so many other ways to love... love a friend, family, a pet, even a stranger... just embrace the warmth of kindness today and you'll be complete.


Happy Heart Day everyone.

Love,

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment